Note: This item ships for FREE
Undercover’s introductory product in the folding tonneau cover market is the Undercover Flex. Changing the game is Undercover’s favorites thing to do, and the Flex does not disappoint. Flex combines the security of a hard locking cover and the convenience of a soft cover. It is constructed of the of the best materials available and no other folding tonneau cover can match the Flex’s versatility, security, and function.
- Low Profile
- The rails of the Undercover Flex are designed to rest inside the bed rails giving the Flex a very low profile appearance. From the profile of the truck, it’s as if there is no tonneau cover on it at all.
- Full Bed Access
- Most hard tonneau covers don’t allow you full bed access without removing the whole cover. The Undercover Flex can be folded all the way up to the cab and held in place with Prop Rods. These rods near the front of the bed, expand when you need them and stow away in rubber coated clips when you don’t.
- Easy Removal
- The cover can be removed with no tools in just seconds. Easy to operate clamps allow you to pull the Flex off of its rails in the situation you don’t want to damage it of you are hauling heavy cargo.
- Secure Design
- If you need only a portion of the Flex Tonneau Cover open you can secure it with built in buckles and straps so that it won’t move while driving. Slam latches on the underside of the panels secure the tonneau cover down when closed all the way.
- FRP Panels
- Each of the three panels is constructed of Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer which is more durable than aluminum and gives it a higher load capacity. This cover can handle anything mother nature throw at it and it will not deteriorate
- Weather Resistant
- Along with the FRP panels, each hinge is made of a long lasting rubber that won’t leak. Any water that get throw the side of the Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover will be funneled into a water channel on the rail and drained out of the bed through the drainage system
- No Drill Installation
- The best part about the flex is the installation is simple and clean. No drilling is required which makes the installation faster and easy for anyone to accomplish. If you ever get rid of the truck, there won’t be any drill holes to repair.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Undercover warrants the FRP structure of your Flex Cover to be structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for three years from the purchase date.
*Special order, please verify pricing and availability*