GANZ Eco-Energy’s weatherproof Marine solar Panels & Accessories
GANZ Eco-Energy’s fully weatherproof solar modules are designed to provide clean, quiet and reliable power for rugged marine and other outdoor applications. An unbreakable plastic film surface with semi-flexible aluminum backing make these panels ideal for mounting on flat or gently curved decks.
GANZ solar cells have the industry’s highest conversion efficiency, providing maximum power while taking up less space on deck. Each panel has 4 grommet finished holes for mounting along with 10’ of outdoor rated power cable that connects directly to your battery or a charge controller. Excellent source to trickle charge 12V batteries and other electrical devices.
- Non-glass design
- Semi-flexible with aluminum backing for flat to gently curved surfaces
- Fully weatherproof & lightweight design
- Unbreakable protective plastic film coating
- Offered in 6W, 12W, 30W, 40W and 55W
- 6W and 12W panels include cables, fuse, fuse case, diode and terminals
- A Ganz charge controller is recommended for the 30W, 40W & 55W panels (sold separately)
- 2 year materials limited warranty
- 10’ power cable (12 gauge tinned copper)