14 Day Returns & ExchangesWithin 14 days of the purchase of your order, you may return any product purchased from BoatToys.ca unused and in its original condition for credit or exchange. Please contact us at Sales@BoatToys.ca and include the information listed below PRIOR to returning the product. Indicate if you prefer a charge credit (to the card originally used), or an exchange. If you're exchanging, let us know what you'd like. Pack and seal your return securely (in the original package if possible) and include the exchange/refund Information. Packages must be returned prepaid; we cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. For your protection, please use UPS, Fed Ex or Insured Parcel Post for shipment. Processing your return or exchange can take 2 to 3 weeks. . All credits will be placed on the credit card used for the original purchase. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. For additional information e-mail us at Sales@BoatToys.ca
1) Item description and OEM number
2) Price Paid
3) Your name and contact information
4) Reason for the return
5) Order Number
Please note :
- Items not in their original packaging/Suitable for resale will NOT be returned or exchanged without prior authorization by BoatToys.ca.
- Any Item(s) otherwise returned without first obtaining authorization for the return by BoatToys.ca will be rejected and the buyer will be responsible for paying the shipping cost to retrieve the item(s)
- Shipping charges on returned item(s) for exchange will NOT be refunded, and the buyer will be responsible for the return shipping charges of the exchanged item(s)
- Items or Orders that qualify for "Free Shipping" will be subject to a 15% Re-Stocking fee upon the return of the merchandise.
- All other orders returned are subject to a 15% Re-Stocking fee or an amount equal to what BoatToys.ca paid for shipping out all of the products.
- Returned order based on wrong shipping information are subject to a 15% restocking fee, or a fee equal to the amount equal to what BoatToys.c paid for shipping out all of the products.
Our Return Address Is:
We will refund actual shipping cost from your shipping label on returned merchandise that was damaged or on mistakes made by us.
• Used merchandise cannot be returned for exchange or credit.
To help us improve our web site, catalog information and our service to you, please tell us why you are returning the merchandise you ordered. If there is any additional information regarding the quality of our service or our merchandise that you think we should be aware of, please take the time to let us know.
Warranty Claim Process
Step 1. Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chipped topsheet from crossing skis, sun faded topsheet, etc)
Damage resulting from contact with objects. (Rails, boxes, stumps, rocks, little kids, etc, etc.)
Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (jamming tip/tail into snow, product flying off of roof racks, etc)
Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
Step 2. Fill out the required paperwork from the Manufacturer
*Locate the warranty claim form on the Manufacturers website or call the manufacturer directly to require about the warranty claim process.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us, but please be patient as warranty issues can take a considerable amount of time to resolve. Most warranties are usually resolved in a timely manner and will be processed in the order they come in to the Manufacturer.
Step 3. We will contact you with further instruction.
The next step varies by manufacturer and we will provide you with all the details for the next step.
*Return shipping on warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer. The manufacturer will cover shipping charges on all items replaced or repaired under warranty.