MEGA-SLICE is a colossal 100 inch diameter (deflated size) addition to AIRHEAD’s SLICE-series, the industry standard in deck tubes. The exclusive tapered profile, thick at the front and thin at the back, enhances your tubing experience. The thicker front allows a more natural and comfortable rider position and prevents “submarining”. It’s super easy to climb onto MEGA-SLICE from the water because it’s thin at the back and has 5 boarding straps to grab onto.
The 8 deluxe handles with neoprene knuckle guards provide a great grip for 1, 2, 3 or 4 riders. An Indy Cap covers the Boston valve. Connect MEGA-SLICE to an AIRHEAD Tube Anchor and you have an instant swim platform!
- We invented the taperedgusset design in 2000; thicker in front, thinner in back.
- The tapered gusset provides better towing characteristics, a more comfortable riding position and easy mounting from the water.
- Peak performance is guaranteed with MEGA SLICE’s topside neoprene panel, 8 nylon-wrapped handles and neoprene knuckle guards.
- The durable 100” (deflated) 30-gauge virgin PVC bladder is fully encased by rugged 840 denier double-stitched nylon cover with reinforced internal tow harness.
- MEGA SLICE is equipped with a super-convenient Kwik-Connect for easy hook-ups and a Speed Safety Valve for fast inflating and deflating.