Wakeboard / Surf Ballast System Upgrade / Installation Kits
- We use 1" solid brass Thru hulls, and ball valves / Our competitors use 3/4" Thru hulls and fittings which restricts water flow down to 3/4"!
- We use 1 1/8" Wakeboard Ballast Hose / Our competitors use 1" hose which restricts water flow!
- We use Stainless steel thru hull vent fittings / Our competitors use Composite fittings!
The moral of the story is this: We use better quality and larger fittings which equals to more water into and out of your ballast system!
The smallest fitting will dictate the amount of water you can move into or out of your ballast system, Our smallest fitting is: 1" with most of the system at 1 1/8", Competitors: smallest fittings are 3/4" with most of the system at 1"!
- 1" Solid bronze Thru Hill Fitting(s)
- 1" Bronze Ball Valve(s)
- 1" to 1 1/8" Hose adaptor(s)
- Jabsco Ballast Puppy Wakeboard Ballast Pump(s) with switch(s)
- 1 1/8" Wakeboard Ballast System Hose
- 1 1/8" Fly High Flow-Rite Quick Connect Elbow Fitting(s)
- 1 1/8" Fly High Flow-Rite Threaded Sac End Fitting(s)
- 1" Stainless Steel Thru-hull Vent Fitting(s)
- Stainless Steel Hose Clamp(s)
- 3M 4200 Series Marine Adhesive/Sealant
Electrical wire and Fly High Pro X Series ballast sacs are NOT included!